SOCIAL MEDIA ANALYST
We are seeking a driven and enthusiastic Social Media Manager Analyst to come on board immediately. You will primarily be responsible for managing the social media channels and developing social media growth strategies for our international ongoing clients and exciting upcoming projects and campaigns! Working together with designers, copywriters and concept developers, you will create compelling social media content while supporting the overall execution of communications and paid social campaigns. Applicants should have a strong interest and intuitive understanding for digital trends, especially in social. Developing content for a global audience will be a core responsibility; therefore excellent English communication and writing skills are absolutely required.
- Develop and manage social media growth strategies across social media platforms for our global clients
- Develop creative and compelling content ideas, supervise the creation and support the execution
- Develop strategies for paid social media campaigns and support the execution
- Develop ideas of fan base activities as well as driving engagement and traffic activities
- Support clients in ensuring high quality community management
- Define key performance metrics in order to measure the impact of social media efforts and optimize practices
- Continuously assess and integrate emerging social media platforms, tools and trends that present new opportunities
- You have a Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 2 years of experience as a social media professional
- You possess in-depth knowledge of social media platforms, know how to execute best practices,
- You have experience in developing social media strategies, in addition to hands on experience in managing paid social media campaigns
- You posse exceptional English communication skills
- You are as creative as you are analytical and always keep up to date with the latest industry ternds
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
KKLD* is a creative agency holding global accounts for premium brands. Our work environment appeals to globally minded, self-motivated, passionate team players that love a challenge. As a part of our highly international and multidisciplinary team, you will be producing core social media communication for our clients. We believe in the power of knowledge and will encourage you to explore new territory, think outside the box and come up with innovative solutions.