Social Media Manager (M/F)
As our perfect match, you are driven, detail-oriented, and curious. You have an emphasis in analytics to work in our social media team together with concept copywriters and strategists. You are defining the campaigns and long-term digital strategies for a variety of global brands, ranging from automotive to luxury, financial services to health care and more. Your daily work will include managing social media channels, tracking and analyzing performance, and researching trends and insights to support strategy development. The role requires experience in managing social media accounts and familiarity with tracking and planning tools. In addition, your very good understanding of media buying in the form of targeting, retargeting, frequency caps, and other performance tactics help you to do an extraordinary job.
- A relevant degree or work experience in social media management and analytics
- A keen interest in marketing and the latest social media trends and tools as well as data-driven decision-making
- Ability to think strategically
- Experience with Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics
- Experience with social media tools such as Sprinklr, Falcon, Socialbakers, etc.
- Ability to explain number-centric findings to visually oriented people
- Work well independently as well as with a team
- Driven to exceed expectations and always deliver an outstanding quality of work
- Excellent written and spoken German and English skills
As a creative and innovation agency, KKLD* advises global premium brands in the areas of customer experience, digital transformation, and service design. With a clear focus on Digital First and employees from over 15 nations, we attract globally oriented, motivated and passionate team players who love the challenge.
We look forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Talent Acquisition Lead
M +49 (0) 178 935 51 14