Senior Account Manager (M/W/X)
All roads run together on your desk: you consult our international clients on the planning and implementation of demanding cross-media projects and organise their smooth running. You are the communicative interface between our team of copywriters, designers and strategists, external service providers and specialists and our clients. You create briefings, offers, project plans, and reports and are responsible for the implementation of structured and efficient resource planning. The preparation of pitch presentations is also part of your tasks. As the basis of your work, you always ensure a high level of quality and a strict fulfilment of planned budgets and timings. You are a supervisor for your team members and guide them through the everyday agency life in an encouraging and sometimes also challenging way.
- Several years of experience in customer development and consulting as well as the entire range of project management; international agency background preferred
- Very good understanding of digital media transition, always up to date regarding digital trends and developments
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Pronounced mentality and willingness to take responsibility, very structured way of working
- Native English language skills, German is an advantage
- Good knowledge and experienced handling of MS Office
- As a basis, you have successfully completed a degree in economics or communication sciences
As a creative and innovation agency, KKLD* advises global premium brands in the areas of customer experience, digital transformation, and service design. With a clear focus on Digital First and employees from over 15 nations, we attract globally oriented, motivated and passionate team players who love the challenge.
We look forward to receiving your application at email@example.com!
M +49 (0) 151-54464653